ANGELIC EMBRACE™ COLLECTION
Angelic Embrace™ is a hand made lampwork glass memorial bead design inspired with the intention to capture the essence of an angel wing wrapped around the glass which has your loved ones remains infused into the bead. Always embraced by the love from our Angels.
The surface of the bead is wrapped with a fine layer of silvered glass that is enhanced to make it shine like a gilded wing. Each bead is hand made and the wing is organically placed creating a completely unique wing every time.
Under the wing lays the bead, created in the shape you like. Beneath the surface, the partially visible ashes float amongst the angel dust.
Your loved one’s remains are infused into your glass color at the time we create the custom piece.
If you have allergies to metal, this is not the design for you. The metallic “embrace” part is made from a silver glass which may contain other alloys.
Inclusions, such as ashes or hair, are infused into the molten glass during the firing process, and once it is cooled, it cannot be changed.
We take sentimental items and infuse them while we are sculpting the glass using a 2,000° torch. Each inclusion, or sentimental item, listed below looks and acts differently with the glass. Some are noticeably visible and others just make bubbles or appear as black carbon flecks. Depending on the Collection, you can choose to have your item visible or hidden. Our specialty is cremains and hair, but we also work with the following items. We ask that only one or two items per piece.
- Ashes, Cremated Remains, or Cremains (infuses into very visible gray dusty texture)
- Hair or Fur (burns into tiny black specs and bubbles)
- Placenta/Umbilical cord (burns into black specks and bubbles)
- Cloth or Fabric (burns into soot, can be black, white, bubbles)
- Pictures/Paper (burns into white flecks)
- Sand /Earth (infuses or burns into very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color) - Flowers/plants (burns into soot, bubbles)