Beaded Halo™ Cremation Ring:
This Beaded Halo ring is currently listed for Continuum Silver, however there are more metal options available in your choice of metal; 14K yellow gold, 14K white gold,14K rose gold, platinum, Continuum Silver, Sterling Silver. Please message us for any metal upgrade prices and we can get it listed.
6 prongs hold your custom glass in place.
***This is a brand new listing, please keep in mind that until I have it in hand I can not be certain of the stone shape and how it will be set. Depicted in the photos is round pearls or flattened lentil shapes. Once I get this ring in hand I will be able to determine what final shape and size will fit.
The ring’s stone size may determine the size of your ring.
Stone Size: 10-12 mm
Ring Size: 4-9
Clarity sparkles like the clear water of a coin-filled fountain full of wishes. The transparent glass of this bead can be crystal clear or your choice from our spectrum of colors. By infusing it with a sentimental relic, you preserve a remnant of your life like a coin tossed in the water. Your modern heirloom can be carried with you to bring forth a feeling of hope and connection to an important person or time from your life. You can also add the sense of a stunningly lit fountain at night with an optional glow effect as the luminescence highlights the suspended bubbles and ash.
1. Complete your order for all items.
2. Check your email for a link to our shipping instructions.
3. Mail your inclusions for us to infuse into the glass.
(See *INCLUSIONS* below for more information.)
4. Approve photos of your finished glasswork.
(See *TIMING AND APPROVAL* below for more information.)
The following can be customized to suit your wishes:
collection see: http://togetheragainmemorybeads.com/colors/
• INCLUSIONS: ONE item is included, a second item can be added at extra cost.
• UPGRADES: surface embellishments, glow-in-the- dark Galaxy Stars, etc.
(See *UPGRADES* below for more information.)
Examples of items that can be included and how they may appear in the glass: (NOTE: Inclusions do not affect the color or design of the glass!)
• Pet or Human Ashes (very visible, gray, fuzzy)
• Hair or Fur (tiny black specs and bubbles)
• Cloth or Fabric (soot, can be black or white, bubbles)
• Pictures/Paper (white flecks)
• Sand /Earth (very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
• Flowers/Plants (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Placenta, umbilical cord (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Breast Milk (soot, flecks, bubbles)
We always return unused inclusion items!
*TIMING and APPROVAL and COMMUNICATION*
1. INCLUSIONS ARRIVE: We message you when we get your package.
Your order will be finished up to 8 weeks after this date. Orders during holidays can take up to 12 weeks, SO ORDER EARLY. Rush orders are possible for some items (but not during holidays). Please ask if you are in a rush.
2. PHOTO APPROVAL: We e-mail photos of your glass (before fittings are glued on) to insure that we made your order correctly. We will NOT ship out your order until we receive your approval message so please promptly send your approval for the fastest completion of your piece.
3. FINAL TOUCHES: We add the finishing touches to your glass, gift -wrap, and return the remaining inclusions.
4. ITEMS SHIPPED. Shipping and tracking information is e-mailed to you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Under: “Additional Policies and FAQs” please find more information.
Please follow us on Facebook for current images of our customers’ creations!
© Together Again™ 2012 to Present
© Together Forever™ 2014 to present
© Torched Art™ 1996 to Present
All content and images are © Copyright Christina Cole. All rights reserved. Do not copy or publish content without written approval; thank you.