BLACK REFLECTIONS™ COLLECTION:
In this collection, the fine silver foil provides a reflective foundation beneath your transparent color(s) of choice. You have the option of having the infused items visible or floating inside the transparent glass.
The inclusions are added by infusing them into the molten glass during the firing process. It is not added after the piece is created, and once created can not be changed.
We take sentimental items and infuse them while we are sculpting the glass using a 2,000° torch. Each inclusion, or sentimental item, listed below looks and acts differently with the glass. Some are noticeably visible and others just make bubbles or appear as black carbon flecks. Depending on the Collection, you can choose to have your item visible or hidden. Our specialty is cremains and hair, but we also work with the following items.
We ask that only one or two items per piece.
- Ashes, Cremated Remains, or Cremains (infuses into very visible gray dusty texture)
- Hair or Fur (burns into tiny black specs and bubbles)
- Placenta/Umbilical cord (burns into black specks and bubbles)
- Cloth or Fabric (burns into soot, can be black, white, bubbles)
- Pictures/Paper (burns into white flecks)
- Sand /Earth (infuses or burns into very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
- Flowers/plants (burns into soot, bubbles)
1. Complete your order for all items.
2. Check your email for a link to our shipping instructions.
3. Mail your inclusions for us to infuse into the glass.
(See *INCLUSIONS* below for more information.)
4. Approve photos of your finished glasswork.
(See *TIMING AND APPROVAL* below for more information.)
The following can be customized to suit your wishes:
collection see: http://togetheragainmemorybeads.com/colors/
• INCLUSIONS: ONE item is included, a second item can be added at extra cost.
• UPGRADES: surface embellishments, glow-in-the- dark Galaxy Stars, etc.
(See *UPGRADES* below for more information.)
Examples of items that can be included and how they may appear in the glass: (NOTE: Inclusions do not affect the color or design of the glass!)
• Pet or Human Ashes (very visible, gray, fuzzy)
• Hair or Fur (tiny black specs and bubbles)
• Cloth or Fabric (soot, can be black or white, bubbles)
• Pictures/Paper (white flecks)
• Sand /Earth (very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
• Flowers/Plants (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Placenta, umbilical cord (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Breast Milk (soot, flecks, bubbles)
We always return unused inclusion items!
*TIMING and APPROVAL and COMMUNICATION*
1. INCLUSIONS ARRIVE: We message you when we get your package.
Your order will be finished up to 8 weeks after this date. Orders during holidays can take up to 12 weeks, SO ORDER EARLY. Rush orders are possible for some items (but not during holidays). Please ask if you are in a rush.
2. PHOTO APPROVAL: We e-mail photos of your glass (before fittings are glued on) to insure that we made your order correctly. We will NOT ship out your order until we receive your approval message so please promptly send your approval for the fastest completion of your piece.
3. FINAL TOUCHES: We add the finishing touches to your glass, gift -wrap, and return the remaining inclusions.
4. ITEMS SHIPPED. Shipping and tracking information is e-mailed to you.
NOTE PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE TAB, which is just under the photo on this page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Under: “Additional Policies and FAQs” please find more information.
Please follow us on Facebook for current images of our customers’ creations!
© Together Again™ 2012 to Present
© Together Forever™ 2014 to present
© Torched Art™ 1996 to Present
All content and images are © Copyright Christina Cole. All rights reserved. Do not copy or publish content without written approval; thank you.