Peaceful Love™ cufflinks with your sentimental item infused as a glass memory piece.
While associated with formal events, cuff links can be worn with more casual sport jacket and button shirt combinations as well as more formal suits or tuxedos as way of adding a playful, colorful, or, in this case, very personal accent to a masculine style. These cuff links can be ordered in either sterling silver or gold-plated with a specially crafted memory bead secured to the post. The links use a “bullet back” closure which is smooth in shape and rotates on a hinge for quick and easy wearing. Cuff links are about .6″ (15 mm) in diameter.
Understated and elegant, this Peaceful Love design offers a lovely way to carry a precious memory with you. As a token of your devotion, it is especially lovely for weddings as the spring-like colors promote a sense of a new beginning. The gentle shades also bring to mind youthful pastels and birth. When infused with a relic such as a love letter or your baby’s first tooth or hair, it creates a token of exceptional beauty and meaning. To add an effect as romantic and soft as candlelight, you may also add an optional glow effect.
This item is customizable to provide you with a handmade, one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry as a living memory; it can be infused with pet ashes, hair, fur, or other sentimental items from special life events. We work TOGETHER with you to make a memento as unique as your memory.
1. Complete your order for all items.
2. Check your email for a link to our shipping instructions.
3. Mail your inclusions for us to infuse into the glass.
(See *INCLUSIONS* below for more information.)
4. Approve photos of your finished glasswork.
(See *TIMING AND APPROVAL* below for more information.)
The following can be customized to suit your wishes:
collection see: http://togetheragainmemorybeads.com/colors/
• INCLUSIONS: ONE item is included, a second item can be added at extra cost.
• UPGRADES: surface embellishments, glow-in-the- dark Galaxy Stars, etc.
(See *UPGRADES* below for more information.)
Examples of items that can be included and how they may appear in the glass: (NOTE: Inclusions do not affect the color or design of the glass!)
• Pet or Human Ashes (very visible, gray, fuzzy)
• Hair or Fur (tiny black specs and bubbles)
• Cloth or Fabric (soot, can be black or white, bubbles)
• Pictures/Paper (white flecks)
• Sand /Earth (very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
• Flowers/Plants (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Placenta, umbilical cord (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Breast Milk (soot, flecks, bubbles)
We always return unused inclusion items!
*TIMING and APPROVAL and COMMUNICATION*
1. INCLUSIONS ARRIVE: We message you when we get your package.
Your order will be finished up to 8 weeks after this date. Orders during holidays can take up to 12 weeks, SO ORDER EARLY. Rush orders are possible for some items (but not during holidays). Please ask if you are in a rush.
2. PHOTO APPROVAL: We e-mail photos of your glass (before fittings are glued on) to insure that we made your order correctly. We will NOT ship out your order until we receive your approval message so please promptly send your approval for the fastest completion of your piece.
3. FINAL TOUCHES: We add the finishing touches to your glass, gift -wrap, and return the remaining inclusions.
4. ITEMS SHIPPED. Shipping and tracking information is e-mailed to you.
NOTE PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE TAB, which is just under the photo on this page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Under: “Additional Policies and FAQs” please find more information.
Please follow us on Facebook for current images of our customers’ creations!
© Together Again™ 2012 to Present
© Together Forever™ 2014 to present
© Torched Art™ 1996 to Present
All content and images are © Copyright, Christina Cole. All rights reserved. Do not copy or publish content without written approval; thank you.