This listing is for ONE Nebula™ bracelet bead with your sentimental item infused as a glass memory piece.
Memory Stone/Pocket Stone:
A palm-sized, gently curved disc that resembles a flat rock or flattened pebble. It is smooth and cool to the touch and is designed to be carried with you as a memento you can stroke soothingly with your fingers or used decoratively by putting it in a special place in your home or office. Our stones come with a cupped side, suited for a perfect fit for your thumb. They are 1.25”-2” (33 mm-50 mm), roughly the size of a tablespoon.
Outer space represents limitless potential and the mysteries of creation. It is no wonder that many religions believe their ancestors rest among the stars as that is where the creator is believed to do his work. You can create your own glowing universe in black, blue, or now many more colors. Your memento’s ashes can be fused visibly into the molten glass to make up the “stars,” during the day. At night, “Nebula” has special glow powder added and glows like real stars! Your sentimental relic included in this piece could remind you of an important person in your life who enjoyed astronomy or science fiction favorites like Star Wars or Star Trek, or the Space Mountain attraction at Disneyland.
UV Black Light Keychain:
This listing as well as glow upgrade listings include the UV Black Light keychian. The black light charges the special glow in the dark in the glass. Just a few seconds of exposure will make the glass glow for several minutes or hours. The glow can also be charged by normal light or sunlight.
This item is customizable to provide you with a handmade, one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry as a living memory; it can be infused with pet ashes, hair, fur, or other sentimental items from special life events. We work TOGETHER with you to make a memento as unique as your memory.
1. Complete your order for all items.
2. Check your email for your transaction and a link to your shipping instructions.
3. Mail your inclusions for us to infuse into the glass.
(See *INCLUSIONS* below for more information.)
4. Approve photos of your finished glasswork.
(See *TIMING AND APPROVAL* below for more information.)
The following can be customized to suit your wishes:
•COLORS FOR NEBULA™: Red, Coral, Pumpkin, Tabby Cat Orange, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, Grass Green, Baby Blue, Turquoise, Periwinkle, Dark Blue, Purple, Black, Gray, Ivory, White, Light Pink.
• SIZES FOR GLASS: 1.5”- 2” (38 mm +) long,(13 mm) thick.
Colors are mixed BY HAND so there are slight variations in appearance. Colors can appear darker with bigger items and lighter with smaller items.
Examples of items that can be included and how they may appear in the glass: (NOTE: Inclusions do not affect the color or design of the glass!)
• Pet ashes (very visible, gray, fuzzy)
• Hair or Fur (tiny black specs and bubbles)
• Cloth or Fabric (soot, can be black or white, bubbles)
• Pictures/Paper (white flecks)
• Sand /Earth (very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
• Flowers/Plants (soot, flecks, bubbles)
We always return unused inclusion items!
*TIMING AND APPROVAL*
1. INCLUSIONS ARRIVE: We message you when we get your package.
Your order will be finished up to 8 weeks after this date. Orders during holidays can take up to 12 weeks, SO ORDER EARLY. Rush orders are possible for some items (but not during holidays). Please ask if you are in a rush.
2. PHOTO APPROVAL: We e-mail photos of your glass (before fittings are glued on) to insure that we made your order correctly. We will NOT ship out your order until we receive your approval message so please promptly send your approval for the fastest completion of your piece.
3. FINAL TOUCHES: We add the finishing touches to your glass, gift -wrap, and return the remaining inclusions.
4. ITEMS SHIPPED. Shipping and tracking information is e-mailed to you.
NOTE PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE TAB, which is just under the photo on this page.
© Together Again™ 2012 to Present
© Together Forever™ 2014 to present
© Torched Art™ 1996 to Present
All content and images are © Copyright Christina Cole. All rights reserved. Do not copy or publish content without written approval; thank you.