Pearl for a ring.
This listing is for a pearl for a ring. $89Add a post to the ring $24
Shorten the prongs and set pearl$ 20
Add a diamond stone $20
This design was named Reflections™ because of the mirrored nature of the fine silver that reflects light through the beautifully colored glass. It also captures the sentiment that passes through our hearts as we reflect on our memories and love for the ones we have lost.
The Reflections™ Collection features two strips of fine silver foil beneath one or two translucent colors of your choice. The ivory colored glass has a webbed look when it is mixed with the fine silver. You have the option of having the infused items appear visible suspended in the transparent part of the glass or hidden inside the ivory color of the glass.
Inclusions, such as ashes or hair, are infused into the molten glass during the firing process, and once it is cooled, it cannot be changed.
We take sentimental items and infuse them while we are sculpting the glass using a 2,000° torch. Each inclusion, or sentimental item, listed below looks and acts differently with the glass. Some are noticeably visible and others just make bubbles or appear as black carbon flecks. Depending on the Collection, you can choose to have your item visible or hidden. Our specialty is cremains and hair, but we also work with the following items.
We ask that only one or two items per piece.
- Ashes, Cremated Remains, or Cremains (infuses into very visible gray dusty texture)
- Hair or Fur (burns into tiny black specs and bubbles)
- Placenta/Umbilical cord (burns into black specks and bubbles)
- Cloth or Fabric (burns into soot, can be black, white, bubbles)
- Pictures/Paper (burns into white flecks)
- Sand /Earth (infuses or burns into very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
- Flowers/plants (burns into soot, bubbles)