Bracelets are a lovely way to showcase your piece close to your heart for others to see. This Tides of Time™ Flat Bead Bracelet with your sentimental item infused as a glass memory piece.
Flat Bracelet Bead:
With a gentle curve to match the shape of the wrist, this large barrel-shaped bead provides you with a beautiful reminder of a memory and allows you to literally always keep it at hand. It has a hole all the way through the center to allow a cord or chain (not included, but can be bought separately) to pass through. It is 1.25”-1.5” (32 mm-38 mm) long, 1” (25 mm) wide, .5” (13 mm) thick.
Tides of Time™:
Memories of rippling pools of water and silver-tipped waves seen during days spent at the beach or at the lake fishing are captured in these swirling globes. The silver “waves” have a slight texture that bring to mind the rough edges of a sea shell or the rocky edges of a lake. When infused with the glass, your personal memento can be seen through the surface submerged beneath the “depths” of the glass. The “watery” design isn’t limited to blue. Your “ocean” can be whatever color you imagine or you can match the colors of your favorite nautical accompaniments like your boat or fishing hat. To add a sense of the moon reflecting off the water at night or to capture the green flash at sunset, you can add an optional glow effect.
1. Complete your order for all items.
2. Check your email for a link to our shipping instructions.
3. Mail your inclusions for us to infuse into the glass.
(See *INCLUSIONS* below for more information.)
4. Approve photos of your finished glasswork.
(See *TIMING AND APPROVAL* below for more information.)
The following can be customized to suit your wishes:
collection see: http://togetheragainmemorybeads.com/colors/
• INCLUSIONS: ONE item is included, a second item can be added at extra cost.
• UPGRADES: surface embellishments, glow-in-the- dark Galaxy Stars, etc.
(See *UPGRADES* below for more information.)
Examples of items that can be included and how they may appear in the glass: (NOTE: Inclusions do not affect the color or design of the glass!)
• Pet or Human Ashes (very visible, gray, fuzzy)
• Hair or Fur (tiny black specs and bubbles)
• Cloth or Fabric (soot, can be black or white, bubbles)
• Pictures/Paper (white flecks)
• Sand /Earth (very visible, some sand makes bubbles, often maintains color)
• Flowers/Plants (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Placenta, umbilical cord (soot, flecks, bubbles)
• Breast Milk (soot, flecks, bubbles)
We always return unused inclusion items!
*TIMING and APPROVAL and COMMUNICATION*
1. INCLUSIONS ARRIVE: We message you when we get your package.
Your order will be finished up to 8 weeks after this date. Orders during holidays can take up to 12 weeks, SO ORDER EARLY. Rush orders are possible for some items (but not during holidays). Please ask if you are in a rush.
2. PHOTO APPROVAL: We e-mail photos of your glass (before fittings are glued on) to insure that we made your order correctly. We will NOT ship out your order until we receive your approval message so please promptly send your approval for the fastest completion of your piece.
3. FINAL TOUCHES: We add the finishing touches to your glass, gift -wrap, and return the remaining inclusions.
4. ITEMS SHIPPED. Shipping and tracking information is e-mailed to you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Under: “Additional Policies and FAQs” please find more information.
Please follow us on Facebook for current images of our customers’ creations!
© Together Again™ 2012 to Present
© Together Forever™ 2014 to present
© Torched Art™ 1996 to Present
All content and images are © Copyright Christina Cole. All rights reserved. Do not copy or publish content without written approval; thank you.